Symptoms you may be suffering from:
- Headaches, neck pain, backaches
- Clicking, popping, locking joint sounds
- A feeling of fullness in the ear or ear pain/ringing
- Sore jaw, awkward jaw coordination
- Difficulty chewing, speaking or yawning due to jaw stiffness.
Your symptoms won’t change until you do!
Solutions in 60 minutes - a neck & jaw stabilization program.
Set aside one hour to improve your quality of life. Canyon Rim’s author and speaker, Cynthia Peterson, PT, CEAS, will analyze:
- Your overall posture. The way you sleep, work, stand & sit.
- Your neck position. How you support your head. Where you rest your tongue.
- How your arms and hands hang. The way to move them when you walk or stand.
- How your vision and the use of glasses could trigger pain.
It won’t be like training for the Olympics, but you will need to practice.
An orthodontist can’t straighten your teeth immediately. Likewise with head, neck and jaw pain, it takes time and patience to calm irritated muscles and nerves and replace hurtful habits with healthy ones. Cynthia has the knowledge you need to create a life with less pain. A few examples:
- Creative, relaxing, calming postures for sitting, standing and bending.
- The proper way to position your tongue, teeth and lips.
- Breathing through your nose and activating your diaphragm to energize your posture.
- A customized home exercise program to minimize pain and maximize function.
Business calls? House calls? Yes, we can!
Cynthia can come to your worksite, observe the environmental set-up, snap photos and produce a full report of suggested changes which can reduce pain levels within a few days to a week.
- Simple or customized physical changes can increase productivity and help reduce certain types of insurance claims.
- She can train employees and managers in company environments, empowering them to feel better by learning the most comfortable habits and positions for the human body
- If a decision is made to replace or upgrade the office environment, Cynthia can alert you to new, cutting-edge workplace equipment as well as inexpensive tools to support your workplace team.
Cynthia will travel to your home, observe and make suggestions to relieve pain levels. Her visits can improve your daily productivity at work, within your home business, if you are a caregiver or raising a family.
- The height of your TV. What posture do you hold when you watch it? Should it be placed differently?
- How do you sit on your furniture, cook in the kitchen and move about your home?
- Do you have a desktop computer, laptop, tablet? Where do you use them and in what positions?
- How do you sleep? Can your sleeping positions or bed be modified to help with sleep quality and reduction in everyday morning pain or long term muscle strain?
Cynthia Peterson, PT, CEAS, is author of the top selling TMJ book on Amazon, The TMJ Healing Plan: Ten Steps to Relieving Headaches, Neck Pain and Jaw Disorders.