Symptoms you may be suffering from:
- Anterior knee pain
- Knee giving way
- Pain from prolonged sitting
- Numbness and/or tingling
- Catching, popping, grinding sensations in the knee
- Difficulty with weight bearing/walking/running
Our knee treatment options:
- One-on-one hands-on techniques, including soft tissue release and mobilization to help unlock fascia, muscles, and joints to improve range of motion.
- Specific muscle strengthening and flexibility exercises.
- Balance assessment and exercises.
- Orthotic evaluation when needed.
- Gait training.
- Sport/activity specific training.
- Use of additional physical therapy tools, including ice, heat, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, low level laser treatment, or taping as needed to help relieve pain.
We want what you want: quality of life.