Symptoms you may be suffering from:
- Difficulty lifting, gripping, carrying
- Pain with typing, writing, cutting
- Difficulty sleeping at night
- Radiating pain into the neck, upper back, or down the arm
- Numbness and/or tingling
- Muscle tension
- Post surgical pain and limited range of motion
Our elbow, wrist, and hand treatment options:
- Hands-on techniques, including soft tissue release and mobilization to help unlock fascia, muscles, and joints.
- Specific muscle strengthening, stabilization, and flexibility exercises for the arm.
- Examination and treatment of the thoracic and cervical spine as needed.
- Education on proper lifting and posture.
- Providing a safe and effective exercise routine for healthy living.
- Use of various modalities such as ice, heat, electrical stimulation, low level laser treatment, ultrasound, iontophoresis, and taping as needed to help relieve pain.
We want what you want: quality of life.