Symptoms you may be suffering from:
- Acute or chronic back pain
- Difficulty sitting or standing for long periods
- Radiating pain into the hip or down the leg
- Numbness and/or tingling
- Muscle tension
Our back treatment options:
- Hands-on techniques, including soft tissue release and mobilization to help unlock fascia, muscles and joints.
- Specific muscle strengthening and flexibility exercises.
- Back education classes, identifying daily habits which could be contributing to your pain.
- Instructions on proper lifting.
- Creation of a personalized safe and effective exercise routine for healthy living.
- Use of additional physical therapy tools, including ice, heat, electrical stimulation, low level laser treatment, kinesiotape, or traction as needed to help relieve pain.
We want what you want: quality of life.