Symptoms you may be suffering from:
- Lateral ankle pain/sprain
- Calf pain/Achilles pain
- Stiffness or instability
- Heel/arch pain (especially when getting out of bed)
- Numbness and/or tingling
- Forefoot pain
- Difficulty while weight bearing/walking/running
Our foot and ankle treatment options:
- One-on-onehands-on techniques, including soft tissue release and mobilization to help unlock fascia, muscles, and joints to improve range of motion.
- Specific muscle strengthening and flexibility exercises.
- Balance assessment and exercises.
- Orthotic evaluation when needed.
- Gait training.
- Sports/activity-specific training.
- Use of additional physical therapy tools, including ice, heat, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, low level laser treatment, or taping as needed to help relieve pain.
We want what you want: quality of life.